Congrats! Isn't it the most fantastic day ever? Well at least until you're sealed, then THAT'S the most fantastic.
Just so you know when ours hit the "non-returnable" week, she stopped sleeping through the night... literally... the same week. Something we joke about frequently at our house.
yeah!!!! that is so awesome so final and now onto the temple and blessings the biggest rewards to finally being yours legally and spiritually that is so exciting congrats!!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am so glad things have worked out for you. I am excited to see you tomorrow and celebrate some more.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Isn't it the most fantastic day ever? Well at least until you're sealed, then THAT'S the most fantastic.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know when ours hit the "non-returnable" week, she stopped sleeping through the night... literally... the same week. Something we joke about frequently at our house.
Congrats! Have an incredible day tommorrow... we'll be thinking about you :)
ReplyDeleteWahoo! I was just remembering that this was going to be a big weekend for you guys, how exciting! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! COngrats! Don't you just love all the awsome days we get to celebrate when we adopt OUR babies!?
ReplyDeleteI teared up as soon as I saw your picture, we are so excited for you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah!!!! that is so awesome so final and now onto the temple and blessings the biggest rewards to finally being yours legally and spiritually that is so exciting congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI am SO behind on all my favorite people.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is gorgeous. Just gorgeous.