This month my little Zachary turns FOUR!!! Oh my goodness. The other day I drove past the hospital where he was born and almost started crying. I cannot believe we became parents almost four years ago! So many emotions. I enjoyed his first year soooo much! What a mommy-moon we had! We've had some difficult adjustments since then, but he is becoming such a sweet boy. Such a big helper for me. And he is starting to listen so much better now that I've learned how to really get thru to him. AMAZING!
I'm so excited to celebrate christmas with all three of my kiddos even though this year they are still little and kinda crazy. I'm guessing Lexi will still be afraid of Santa, but we will see.
This will be little Kenzie-doodle's first Christmas and I'm so glad she's not crawling yet. My older two have already undecorated the bottom two or three feet of the tree, but at least they haven't pulled it over like I'm afraid Kenzie would if she were mobile. She loves staring up at the tree and decorations.
This is a busy month, but I'm so happy to have my family. To be healthy. To have a lovely new home. Good jobs. Our church. Wonderful friends and family.
We are Blessed.
Congratulations! We love you and wish you all well and happiness. Want a picture of all three great-grandchilden in one picture, please. Thanks. Grandpa Bob & Granny Sandy
ReplyDelete