Anyway I snapped a picture of these two as we went trick-or-treating at the grocery store the other day. They had such a fun time riding around in the grocery cart, collecting candy in their buckets and seeing all the other kids dressed up.
(Dragon and Lady Bug)
Then we had a super busy day yesterday...
Ron and I had dentist appointments. Then we took the kids to work for trick-or-treating and lunch. After that Ron had a doctor's appointment. By that time the kids were already worn out (and so was I!). Ron and auntie Alyssa took them trick-or-treating in our new neighborhood for a while anyway. I stayed home with Kenzie and gave candy to the 10 kids who came to our house. I guess I should have asked the neighbors how many kids we would get. I'm used to getting TONS of kids at our old house. Oh well. Maybe next year we'll have a Halloween Party instead :)

No comments:
Post a Comment