Last Christmas was kind of fuzzy.
I think there was a baby involved
but it all went by so fast....
This year we have been able to enjoy the Christmas season.
Ward Parties
Visits with Santa

Time with family.
I mean I think we did all that last year,
but all I remember was this:
But this year we're so happy to get the chance
to share Christmas with him.
So from our family to yours
Have a


I think there was a baby involved
but it all went by so fast....
This year we have been able to enjoy the Christmas season.
Ward Parties
Visits with Santa
I mean I think we did all that last year,
but all I remember was this:
But this year we're so happy to get the chanceto share Christmas with him.
So from our family to yours
Have a


Merry Christmas guys! I can't believe Z is a year old already, time sure flies!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your family! I bet it will be so fun for you guys this year with your little guy being older. Have fun!
ReplyDelete