I don't know if you remember me...We were down the road neighbors in WJ. I have been following your story and your blog/posts have brought tears to my eyes more than once. Tears of sadness and tears of joy for you. I hope the best for the three of you. You are wonderful people! Thank you for sharing. ZJ is a beautiful boy...I am very happy for you two! Happy 1st ZJ!! ~Brandie Olson
Happy Birthday ZJ! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you remember me...We were down the road neighbors in WJ. I have been following your story and your blog/posts have brought tears to my eyes more than once. Tears of sadness and tears of joy for you. I hope the best for the three of you. You are wonderful people! Thank you for sharing. ZJ is a beautiful boy...I am very happy for you two! Happy 1st ZJ!! ~Brandie Olson
ReplyDelete