Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Music


One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is the music.
I LOVE Christmas music.
Maybe a little too much.
I loaded up my MP3 player at the beginning of November.
Unfortunately, death threats from my sweet wife
meant I could only listen via headphones.
I'm not allowed to play Christmas music at home until Thanksgiving.
I get a lot of CD's at the library and this year I picked up
And Winter Came by Enya
I love One Toy Soldier
I think we can all identify with him.
We all have a broken drum.
Some are more obvious than others.
But we all have at least one.
That is the magic of Christmas.
We celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
Because he came to earth,
all we have to do is keep the beat
And he will fix our broken drums.

Have a Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts