Tuesday, September 29, 2009

And So It Starts

The crime scene.


Shredded, unrolled toilet paper (the good kind).

This is what happens when you forget to shut the bathroom door and you've gone to the kitchen to unload the dishwasher.


So tell me...which monkey did it?

Monkey #1.

Evidence: Monkey #1 fleeing the scene of the crime. Last seen playing quietly in his bedroom.

Or

Monkey #2.

Evidence: Monkey #2 was seen face down at the scene of the crime. Last seen laying quietly on the floor.


You be the judge. It's just too close to call it.

4 comments:

  1. I thought for sure that Monkey #2 would be Ron. It kind of looks like him, but it's not an exact match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for documenting the crime scene. This can be used as evidence years down the road.
    And P.S. Yay! I've finally been able to leave a comment on your page! Usually an error message pops up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure but, I am thinking it was the invisible Monkey #3, that did it. Have you discovered him yet?
    The perfectly sweet Monkey #1 couldn't have done it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts