Monday, September 14, 2009

Open Adoption

We sent an email to Zachary's birthmother last week. She dropped her cell phone a few months ago so she's been getting a lot less pictures from us and I've been feeling bad about that. So I emailed her a really cute one I took of him when he turned eight months old. I thought I should share the reply she sent us:

"Oh he's so cute and he's the happiest baby i have ever seen I think. I'm so glad I found you guys, I know it was God that helped in bringing us together and I'm so grateful he did. I know there is no one on this earth better for Zachary then you and Ron. Thank you for taking such good care of him and just being who you are. Zachary is very lucky! I love you guys. ttyl"

Open adoption to us is the gift that keeps on giving.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, what a great message! I love open adoption and the blessings it gives everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts