
So in her last post,
Jessica mentioned that ZJ's Birthmother dropped her phone.
She really misses all of the photos we used to send her.
Photos like this one:
REALLY misses them.
And we miss sending them.
She has a phone, but it is Old School.
It doesn't even have a color screen.
So dear friends I need to ask a favor.
Are you on T-Mobile?
Have you gotten a new phone recently?
Do you still have the old phone?
Does it work?
Can it receive picture messages?
Would you be willing to donate it to Zachary's sweet birthmother?
We'd really appreciate it.
Jessica mentioned that ZJ's Birthmother dropped her phone.
She really misses all of the photos we used to send her.
Photos like this one:
And we miss sending them.
She has a phone, but it is Old School.
It doesn't even have a color screen.
So dear friends I need to ask a favor.
Are you on T-Mobile?
Have you gotten a new phone recently?
Do you still have the old phone?
Does it work?
Can it receive picture messages?
Would you be willing to donate it to Zachary's sweet birthmother?
We'd really appreciate it.
You know... I might (might!) be able to help you out. We're still on T-Mobile, and we have multiple phones that we aren't using. Most are so old or broken that they probably aren't helpful to anyone, but there is one that might actually work. Let me check with my wife here this evening. If you don't hear back from me in a week, feel free to send a gentle reminder my way.
ReplyDeleteWe might have one...e-mail the flav and tell him your plight: flavioorlandini@hotmail.com HUGGS! I just don't know if it is T-Mobile or Verizon...I am lame.
ReplyDeleteOk, I found the phone. I'm reasonably sure that it works, but I don't know if it gets picture messages or not. We never had reason to use that feature. If you want it, shoot me an email (btperk at yahoo) and let me know where you want me to send it. Good luck!
ReplyDelete