Thanks everyone who gave us a guess for our little bundle of joy.
That was fun reading your comments!
Each time I read one of your guesses I would look at my calendar and imagine that day as the blessed day when he arrives.
I must confess, though, we do hope he comes a bit early.
AND....I think our wish may come true.
Our caseworker called yesterday.
(She calls everytime our baby's birthmother goes to the doctor, which is now weekly.)
She told us how everything went fine and she's pretty sure the baby will come early.
I know, huh, half of you are shocked!
Yep, half of you guessed he'd come early and half of you guessed he'd come late.
Our case worker did add that it's possible she'll go full-term, but she wasn't betting on it.
Also the doctor said the baby will for sure be born before Christmas.
We couldn't be any more excited about this news!!!
YAY! I am still thinking the 17th would be a fabulous day! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great center piece he'll make for Christmas Dinner! I'm so excited for you guys! Gideon was born the day before his due date. Of course, that's because our birth mom asked to be scheduled so that it would coincide with her spring break (she was still a senior in H.S. when he was born.) Anyway, I'm so excited to see the updates as they come.
ReplyDeleteHOW exciting! I seriously canNOT wait! He is going to be the cutest.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! Im so happy for you guys!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! The 16th is my guess, by the way! That is Erin's birthday. (her due date was the 23rd)
ReplyDeleteSo, does this mean no one has to give you any other gifts this year? I doubt you would even notice anyway, right? You will be staring at your baby...it is amazing to look at them the first time and see "forever" stretched out before you! chills! I'm getting even more excited for you. Wait? Is that possible?
ReplyDelete