Friday, November 09, 2007

Golf: The Final Frontier

Press Play to enhance this article.
Have you ever encountered somethingthat you had never seen before, yet somehow you just knew that you had ALWAYS wanted one? I had one of those experiences this week. I was browsing the web looking for cool contests to enter and I found this.

Is not this the coolest Golf accessory ever? I golf 4 or 5 times per year and my whole set of clubs costs about $180, so this is one of the most impractical items I can ever think of buying, but I must have it. Luckily I can still faintly hear a small voice in the very back of my head saying, "Fool! Fuggedaboudit! Even if you could afford it, there are a lot of other things that you could spend $130 on where Jessica too will share in the coolness." Because let's face it. Girls don't think Star Trek is Cool.
So here's a shout out to St. Nick, Pere Noel, Kris Kringle, Popo Gigo, Sinter Klaas, Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, and even the Tooth Fairy: Christmas is coming and I've been really really really good this year!

2 comments:

  1. Oh. I MUST have one. And I don't even play golf.

    Now I know what to ask the fat man in the red suit for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you're right. Chicks just don't get Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts