I recently recieved this bloggie award
From Kim. As a new blogger, I am so honored by this award. It really represents contributions from many people. I'd like to thank my wife Jessica for her support. I'd like to thank Kim for this prestigious award. I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd like to thank the people responsible for Star Trek, FlexPetz, Casting Crowns, Michael McLean, Tiger Woods, The Simpsons (especially Maggie. She's soooo cute.), Garfield and Odie, My Parents, Jessica's Parents, Huggies and Brick Babies, LDS Family Services, and most of all, God who gave me my wife, my life, and my blog.
How's that for an Oscar level acceptance speech? Huh?
Anyway, Kim totally rocks. Her blog is awesome and her kids are just adorable. She's a great photographer. Any of the photos you may see of us where I'm wearing a black vest over a Green shirt and Jessica is wearing a grey vest over a burgundy shirt.... Kim did those.
So now it is time for me to pass on this honor. After great deliberation, I choose Lindsey. Lindsey writes about adoption in general which is GREAT and more specifically she likes to write about her new son "Mr. T" whose adoption was legally finalized last week. We are so happy for them. Make sure to check out their blog. You'll love it.
Before I wrap up, November is National Adoption Awareness Month and to celebrate, The Utah chapters of Families Supporting Adoption are sponsoring a carnival on Saturday, November 17 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. It will be held at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah. We hope to see you there.
Awww, you guys are so nice! Sorry I didn't make it to the carnival. Life was insane. Hope all is going well with you. Happy Turkey Week!
ReplyDelete