The first time I saw you I thought you were one of the most beautiful babies I had ever seen. Your hair was long and blonde and you were just perfect. I had only known about you for a few days, but I felt you would be mine and I loved you before I even met you.
Two years later you are every bit as beautiful as the first time I saw you. You are also sweet and beautiful on the inside. You are mommy's little shadow and you are often found singing to your "babies" and putting them to sleep in your bed.
You love to sing and dance and really enjoy following your brother wherever he goes.
We often ask you "What color is this?" and you inevitably say "green." Just now your daddy asked you how many kids you will have and you said, "Ummm, green."
We don't know what you think "green" is, but you like to make us laugh.
You've grown a lot and have become more independent in the past year. You even walk down the last five or so stairs without holding the rail (though you've fallen down the stairs a few times and you've scared your mom half-to-death!)
You were just as mesmerized by the candles on your cake this year as you were last year. Your brother even had to blow them out for you!
Mommy is so lucky to have you.
No comments:
Post a Comment