Thursday, January 24, 2013

Kenzie Doodle - Eight Months

Kenzie is not excited about crawling. Poor baby. She watches her brother and sister RUN everywhere they go and she wants so badly to follow. She wants to crawl or at least she wants to be mobile. She gets on her knees and then she BAWLS. I hope she gets it soon! (Although I don't know what we'll do at church with three mobile little children! HELP!)

Kenzie LOVES people-watching. She can be fussy and annoyed at church and then someone will walk by and she'll stop and watch them. She loves watching Zach and Lexi all day and I'm sure she is excited to play with them when she can keep up. She likes to eat most things and she doesn't mind when Zach helps feed her.
She is a sweet baby and I can't help but feel a little guilty at the relative ease in which she came to our family. We love to kiss her fat baby cheeks!
I can't believe she'll be ONE in four months!

UPDATE: I wrote this nearly three weeks ago. Kenzie can now move her knees a few inches. She is also becoming a pro at crawling backwards. She's getting it!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts