This boy is now FOUR!!!
Does it sound as difficult to say I have three kids under four?
Believe me it sure feels the same :)
I alternate between breaking up fights, disciplining/time-outs, changing diapers, feeding kids, cleaning floors and wanting to cry from all the crying. Three kids make a lot of crying!
Then there are moments that are so sweet...like Zach feeding Kenzie while I take Lexi to the bathroom. Or seeing him read her a book when I put Lexi down for her nap. He can be so sweet with his youngest sister!
I "pay" him in his choice of a hug or a kiss - it's been fantastic encouragement for him to be a better helper.
This year we're working on his relationship with Lexi and getting him to stop teasing her ALL.THE.TIME.
I "pay" him in his choice of a hug or a kiss - it's been fantastic encouragement for him to be a better helper.
This year we're working on his relationship with Lexi and getting him to stop teasing her ALL.THE.TIME.
Wish us luck!
Zach had another great birthday. His birthfamily joined us (as they do each year) for dinner and cake on his actual birthday. Then the next day we had a birthday party with my family who all live nearby.
No four-year-old boy's birthday party is complete without a T-Rex birthday cake!
Zach was super excited to open presents this year and he was even pretty good about sharing them with his cousins who came for his party.
He's growing up and learning important social skills, but there's always room for improvement....
Just sayin'
Thank you for making me a MOM! I love it - even when it's HARD.
No comments:
Post a Comment