Saturday, October 08, 2011

My Baby Girl is Nine Months!

In the past month our little Lexi pie has become a lot more social. She's always been a mellow, happy baby, but she now waves goodbye occassionally. She also says the sweetest sound in the whole world - "Mama." It melts my heart! ZJ has always been a bit of a daddy's boy, but I think I've now got my momma's girl!

This continues to be my favorite age - she can get to the toys she wants and she's full of smiles for the entire family! We have seen some normal seperation anxiety, but she's getting used to some independent play once in a while.


She's growing way too fast!
29.4 inches tall and weighs 20.9 lbs
97% for height and 75% height...
She's a tall girl!
She's wearing size 4 diapers, size 12-18 month pants and size 12-24 shirts and dresses!

I think she's getting her top teeth soon! Hopefully it won't hurt too much. She doesn't seem too happy about something. Could just be the really bad diaper rash she got this week :(


1 comment:

  1. I love those shots. Beautiful. And that last one made me smile. Such a cutie! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts