Attention movie lovers!
Letters to God (2010) is a family movie. It's about faith, hope and trials.
Letters to God (2010) is a family movie. It's about faith, hope and trials.
I loved this movie! It was sad, but it was also beautiful.
It's about a little boy named Tyler, who has an aggressive cancer.
The movie is inspired by a true story and I love that!
My favorite line was when Tyler said, - "You know God picked you - He picked you to be my mom."
The acting is good and I really enjoyed watching the award winning Bailee Madison play Tyler's friend Sam. Tanner Maguire, who plays Tyler is also adorable. Careful attention is given to the entire movie from casting, to directing, to music; this movie is excellent! It shows how one person can have a significant impact on the lives of others. Go watch it this week!
Soon to come - my review of Johnny.
No comments:
Post a Comment