Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Lucky Number Seven

I've always considered seven a lucky number.
Maybe because my birthday is in the seventh month.
Or because by our seven year anniversary - we finally became parents!
Well, whatever the reason - I also love seven month old babies.

Happy

Squishy

Adorable

Lovable seven month old daughter of mine.
She's breathtaking! Beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. I just want to squeeze her - and I do!

She's a content baby. Happy to sit and play with toys while Zachy runs around like a wild man.
But if she wants something badly enough, she'll dive for it, reach for it and sometimes she'll roll for it.

She now eats practically everything we give her (and to think I was worried she'd be a picky eater.)
She's actually not picky about much. She sleeps when she's tired. She eats when she's hungry. She's honestly such an easy-going, wonderful baby. We're so lucky to have her!
Happy seven months, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts