
I can't believe it's been SEVEN years.
Seven years ago Jessica actually said, "YES"
I'm so glad you said yes all those years ago.
You are the light of my life.
You are the one
who amazes me.
who inspires me.
who challenges me to think outside my box.
who brings me joy.
who is my partner on this grand adventure we call life.
who completes me.
Thank you so much for seven wonderful years!
Seven years ago Jessica actually said, "YES"
I'm so glad you said yes all those years ago.
You are the light of my life.
You are the one
who amazes me.
who inspires me.
who challenges me to think outside my box.
who brings me joy.
who is my partner on this grand adventure we call life.
who completes me.
Thank you so much for seven wonderful years!


happy anniversary you two!!! i hope you have a WONDERFUL day and remember the things that were promised to you 7 years ago!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete