Every year in June, Ron starts asking me what I want for my birthday.
This year, I badly need a break from the kids (I say kids, but I mean The Toddler - yes it is capitalized at our house).
I told Ron, "I just want to go see Harry Potter."
So Ron arranged babysitting for tomorrow and we're also going on a 4-wheeler ride in the mountains.
Even if it rains on us all day long - It will be BLISS!!! Yes, that's how bad I need a break :)
Then I remembered something else I've been wanting...
These pink flamingos were at the JW Marriott Desert Springs in Palm Desert, California.
I requested she paint this from a photo I took at the hotel and I just love it! I love all the bright blues and greens and of course the pink flamingos!
(By the way, you can purchase a print of this painting starting at $10.91 or another of my mom's paintings at Imagekind. Just search for artist Lesa McCullough or go to this link.)
The painting has been hanging in our family room for quite a while, but it's been missing something important - a beautiful frame to make it really stand out. (sorry for the gold-tinted picture)
Now I want to spend more time in our family room!
Thanks mom - it looks amazing!


happy birthday Jessica!!! I hope you have a fabulous day! LOVE the painting it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteps I know the feeling of needing a break from the toddler. I have one of those too!!! :) you love them but need a break at the same time! :)
ReplyDelete