Saturday, August 20, 2011

EEEK! So Very Close To DONE!

You may or may not remember THIS POST about how we started remodeling our house. We have since turned our HUGE master closet into a very nice playroom for the kiddos. See nearly finished playroom HERE. That took us a few months.
But the really big part of the project was to make two new closets for our bedroom. I can't stand messes and sharing a closet with Ron wasn't my favorite (sorry honey!) So Ron built new his and hers walk-in closets :)
Ron's closet is almost finished on the left (still needs moulding).
We still need to buy a door for my side (on the right), but we are so close to being DONE I just had to share pictures:

The plug in between the closets is for our TV.

Still needs some decorating help, but it's starting to look like a real bedroom again and not a construction zone!

Thanks Ron for all your hardwork! (When do we start the next one? LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Ron says,
    So do I have to get the door on and all the moldings up before I get to start shopping for that TV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through the r house ... enjoyed scrolling through your blog - your house looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts