Friday, February 20, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Seven.

Love the number. It's a lucky number.

Seven (in a few months) is the amount of years we've been married.

Seven is also the number of hours this baby slept last night.
Welcome to sleeping thru the night!

He can't believe it either.

6 comments:

  1. I myself like the number 7, on Feb. 7th we were married 7 years!! I am glad that he is sleeping for you, I am getting a little nervous to start all over with a newborn. I also need your email, I have decided to make our blog private. Hope all is well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! He's so cute!! Congrats on getting some sleep! Hey.. thanks again for watching Ash.. hope he behaved himself!... oh and um, I was going through the diaper bag... and found a banana I accidentally left in there from probably about a month ago. YUM. Im so sorry if you stumbled across it. It was the most disgusting thing Ive seen in a long time.. and you know, having a child you see some pretty sick things, but the banana sure surpassed it. So once again... major apologies for the old banana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah for sleeping 7 hours!!! lets hope he keeps it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. B-LISS! Dood, Ron and Jessica, I will addict you to LOST any day. Glad you enjoyed. Hopefully it helped you through some rough times like it did us. I think I should throw us a LOST season finale party. What do you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! He slept for 7 hours and you guys were like "do you think he's okay? Maybe we should check on him... I don't know, this doesn't feel right...he's never slept this long before. Do you think something is wrong? Should we wake him? What does the book say?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-)
    Yay for sleep.
    Yay.
    ZJ's so cute, thanks for the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts