Friday, July 01, 2011

My Latest Project

So I'm refinishing this coffee table from my grandma (thanks grandma!).
What started out looking entirely like this:


Now looks like this:

As soon as I can find a few spare minutes I'm heading over to Home Depot to buy some slate tiles for the top.
I hope the end result turns out like the picture I have in my brain :)
So far - I'm loving this two-toned table!

My next project is a shelf from my aunt. I'm thinking I'll use this chocolate brown color again with some hot pink and it will be a more modern look for Lexi's room. We'll see....pictures soon...

Now if only Ron could finish that closet project he started last year - then we'd be golden!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, are you creative. It looks great!! Glad you could use it. Luv ya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts