Interesting facts:
July 6th - Lexi's Adoption Finalization hearing. Exactly one year and one day after we were approved to adopt again. (Would have been exactly one year, but Ron would have a harder time getting the 5th off work).
July 16th - Lexi's Temple Sealing and Blessing day. Celebrating on the two year anniversary of ZJ's adoption finalization (and ZJ's temple sealing and blessing day of July 18, 2009).
Remember in 2008, before children, when I told you July is my favorite month?
Now it's the month where I get to celebrate our children becoming ours forever. Not once, but twice!
I am one lucky mommy.
I LUV JULY!
Awesome! Congrats. :) Shelby
ReplyDeleteI loooove July! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou have cute kids. :)
Awesome. Cam and Anika were both blessed on the same day but 5 years apart. Amazing how things happen that way! Soooo happy for you! She really does look just like her brothers,
ReplyDelete