Dear Lexi,
Simply put, you are adorable.
You are precious.
You are oh soo cute and I wish I felt like I get to enjoy you as much as I enjoyed your brother.
But my time is split now, as a mother of two, and I give you as much time as I can.
(Sorry your brother is so demanding right now.)
I hope your personality will balance out our family dynamic.
If you are as fiesty and adventurous as brother - we are in big trouble!
You are a sweet baby.
You fall asleep easily (but not all night, yet).
You love to be swaddled, but you couldn't care less about a binki.
You have your fussy time in the evening, too, but you are still easy to calm.
You like to bounce with mommy or daddy on the little trampoline.
We're so glad you like the baby bjorn (a life-saver and must have baby item!)
You are silly!
Or you think mommy is silly and that's good too.
You have to have a sense of humor around here!
You are an unscheduled baby - you roll with it, just like your thighs!
We're so glad you joined our family.
I Love you, Mommy
That is a really sweet post :) Just letting you know that we were matched with a bm today!! Yeah!! She is due June 15th (but thinks she will deliver earlier) and is from Las Vegas (where we are from). Thanks for putting up with all my questions about Adoption Advertising!
ReplyDeleteLaura - That's great news!!! So you'll be staying with your mom while you're there? We're excited for you!
ReplyDelete