Friday, March 13, 2009

Should I shave my head?


Will it help my hair grow faster?
How about thicker?

9 comments:

  1. I have to say, I was really hoping this was Ron asking the question. I would love to see him with a skin-tight buzz. As for Mr. ZJ, I think he looks great the way he is. He's rockin' that baby fuzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetheart he is. Blake just had peachfuzz for the longest time, now he always looks like he needs a trim so I kind of miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Also, before you know it we'll be giving our boys the classic "summer buzzcut"! One of the wonderful things about having boys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to have to go with NO. It will grow in with time and in a hurry. Then you will miss when his hair looked like it does now. Besides, it looks so cute how it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont do it!! Its a myth. Promise, Just be patient and before long he'll have a head of hair you'll be chopping away at every weekend. As for now.. dont buzz it, itll just make the growing process slower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a real question? ;-)
    Before the picture downloaded, I thought maybe it was for Ron, too. Don't do it, Ron, don't do it!
    I think ZJ is perfect the way he is. Besides, you'll be cutting his hair the rest of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When my son rubbed off all the peach fuzz in the middle of his head, he had a mullet. I only buzzed the bottom part of the mullet and it didn't seem to grow in any faster or slower than before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, everyone votes no, but I have to dissent - Lige didn't have enough hair to cut until he was 18 months old, and Ellis was looking about the same. At about 4 months, I gave her a buzz, and it started growing. You could hardly tell a difference, she had so little to stary with! She got her first (real) haircut at 11 months. So, I think it does make it faster. I can't say about thicker. Besides, I think it's ugly when babies have little whispies of fuzz left - I'm more for the clean cut look myself. Good luck deciding! I'm still trying to decide on Lillian, who has a bit more hair than the other two baldies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was bald for over a year. At least he has more going for him than I did. :) He is a lover.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts