On Saturday we traveled to Logan so that ZJ could see his
Uncle J and Aunty V and his brand spankin new cousin
Jossie
just 2 days old.
He was such a good boy.
He held her (under daddy's watchful supervision)
He sang to her.
He expounded to her the mysteries of the universe
in that way that only older cousins can.
I think that's what he did. I didn't understand a word of it.
I couldn't get over how little she was.
I mean she was only 1 pound less than ZJ was when he was born.
But picking her up felt like picking up a helium balloon.
I thought I had to hold her tight or she would float away.
And ZJ did GREAT in the car.
He slept all the way to Logan.
AND all the way home.

Jossie
just 2 days old.
He was such a good boy.
He held her (under daddy's watchful supervision)
He sang to her.
He expounded to her the mysteries of the universe
in that way that only older cousins can.
I think that's what he did. I didn't understand a word of it.
I couldn't get over how little she was.I mean she was only 1 pound less than ZJ was when he was born.
But picking her up felt like picking up a helium balloon.
I thought I had to hold her tight or she would float away.
And ZJ did GREAT in the car.
He slept all the way to Logan.
AND all the way home.

oh my heck what a cute picture he looks like he is honestly so excited about a new baby!! He is adorable so is she!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture! He's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I don't know how you ever get anything done with that sweet face hanging around.
ReplyDeleteLove the happy smiles!
So very cute! ...And congrats on the peaceful car ride. On such a long drive. Quiet, peaceful babies on long car rides is such a beeauuutiful thing.
ReplyDeleteThey will be great playmates as they grow up together. Cousins are fun. My girls love getting together with Ryan's boys and all the kids on Casey's side.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super good baby...he sounds just like J-man was. He will be the best big cuz ever.
ReplyDeletehe is so cute... I cant get over his huge smiles!!! adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest pictures. I love the one with him and his cousin! So sweet!
ReplyDelete