"If you want something done, ask a busy person."

Well, we've been really busy lately.
(And no, we don't need to add anything else to the pile)
We've been: De-junking, organizing, re-organizing, cleaning, moving stuff around, painting, repairing, etc...
It seems the more stuff we move around and clean, the more stuff we find we need to organize or throw out!
In all of this spring cleaning, it makes us wonder, Where is Spring?
And does anyone want a free used waffle iron?
Seriously.
O o o... me, me! Ha ha! Ours broke a few weeks ago. :P
ReplyDeleteI love spring cleaning... when it comes WITH spring!
I totally understand... when we start cleaning and de-junking it never seems to end. Where does all of the stuff come from? And why is it so hard to get rid of it all?
ReplyDeleteKamie - That is so serendipitous! You are welcome to it, but you have to come get it :) And you can have your choice, because we have two of them and don't use either one!
ReplyDeleteCindy - I'll tell you where most of our stuff comes from in one word: Ron :) hee hee!
Jessica... this your long lost buddy Danielle from Snow... I ran across some letters in a letter box that you had sent to me. Cara said I could find you here on her blog. I hope you don't mind. I would love to catch up with you and all the new and exciting things that are going on in your life...looks like you have your hands full! I am so happy for you. Would love to catch up with you when you get a chance.
ReplyDeleteAurruga....
Danielle