Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cell Phone Drama

Hello Friends
somebody stole my cell phone
Yeah. I'm pretty ticked off.
It looks like it will be a few days before I can get it replaced.
So in the meantime,
Does anybody out there have a Verizon phone
that you've upgraded
and so you're not using it anymore?
I'd love to have it or even borrow it for a while.
If you can help, shoot me an email at
angel and simba {AT} msn dot com
Thank you so much.
I'm not the only one who's ticked off
about not having a cell phone.

4 comments:

  1. Grrr... doesn't that just chap your hide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. URG so frustrating!! we do have an extra verizon phone we are not using if you want it, it is yours! Do you care if it is the OLD BRICK phone??? ha ha JUST KIDDING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People still steal stuff? Why? That is ridiculous. Wish I had a phone you could borrow. Sorry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Friends. I got my replacement phone from Verizon. It's purple. I guess like the Colorado Rockies so I'll live with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts