Saturday, March 07, 2009

4th & 4th Tag


We've been tagged by Tiffany for the Fourth Photo in the Fourth Folder:
Of course, it's another picture of ZJ. Would you expect anything else?
This is our little curious George with one of his grandmas (Jessica's mom if you can't tell).

Love the look of pure bliss on grandma's face.

Tagging: Jesenia, Erin, Cindy and Janet!

Also, don't forget to change your clocks tonight for Daylight Savings!

1 comment:

  1. He looks so sweet I miss him so much I am a bit jealous not being there!!
    But I guess that's life Ron actually put in an application with the church to work at one of the Temple's, Draper I think. We will see he doesn't think he is going to get as he has no degrees but we will see what the Lord says. Can't wait till Easter I just wish Alyssa and Sage would come down too. Maybe in July I pray. I can't wait for all to happen .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts