All are wonderful, unique and very creative.
However with so many photographer friends,
it's inevitable that one would get to him first.
That person was Erin of EKB Photography.
Erin is just starting to build her business,
and needed a baby boy for her portfolio.
She asked if ZJ would like to come be a model for her.
You can see from the photos she took how excited he was for this opportunity.
GREAT PHOTOS ERIN.
However with so many photographer friends,
it's inevitable that one would get to him first.
That person was Erin of EKB Photography.
Erin is just starting to build her business,
and needed a baby boy for her portfolio.
She asked if ZJ would like to come be a model for her.
You can see from the photos she took how excited he was for this opportunity.
GREAT PHOTOS ERIN.



LOVE all the pictures! he is such a handsome little guy! I love all the pictures of you and Ron too, they make me a little teary!! Have I ever told you how happy I am for you?? :)
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful and precious photos of such a precious time! Love the smiley one!
ReplyDeleteI do love those pics:) I now have them 3 ways but never to many keep them coming I can never have to much of a ZJ fix;) I can't wait to see you guys again it's to far away!! He's so adorable and cuddly:)
ReplyDeleteOh, now you've done it. I'm a teary-eyed mess. He is just so precious.
ReplyDeleteyou look so happy...as does he.