That's just crazy!
So we already messed up as parents and took him to his two week appointment just Monday. Whoopsie.
I'm sure it won't be our last mistake as parents :)
So this kid is getting HUGE!
He's already gained two pounds and grown 1/2 an inch!
On our way home Ron says, "I wish I could gain two pounds in four weeks and have someone congratulate me!"
He's strong too.
He stands up.
He does push ups.
He even bridges on his neck.
He could be a wrestler.
or superhero.
He's strong too.
He stands up.
He does push ups.
He even bridges on his neck.
He could be a wrestler.
or superhero.
I do love these pictures. Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. I need to give Ron a call. The last contact info I have for you guys is from October of 2005. Have you moved since then? If you have, shoot me an email (btperk at yahoo). If not, I'll use the info I have. I just really want to talk and share stories.
ReplyDeleteand he is so dang cute!!! cute pics you guys are awesome parents its so fun to see you so happy and loving your baby!!!
ReplyDeleteZJ is so cute, what a doll. I love all the pictures too. My daughters liked the spiderman shot. ha ha So is it all how you had imagined things would be? It's probably better.
ReplyDeleteLove the spiderman! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete