Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love This Baby SOOOO Much!

I'm just sitting here holding my baby.

The reality of him being a part of our family hits me harder and harder each day...and I'm totally amazed.

It's difficult to put into words what his birthmother has done for him.
And for us.

(That's why I haven't posted about placement day yet, but I promise, I will.)

I also can't believe how much the pain of the past two years has vanished.

It has melted away, just as this boy has melted our hearts and wrapped us around his tiny fingers.

ZJ at one month old.
Life could not be any sweeter!

9 comments:

  1. He's so handsome! I'm so happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your blog just makes me so happy! I hope you don't mind! :)

    Our profile goes up on LDSFS' website on Tuesday the 27th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are ALL the reasons I LOVE adoption!!!! It is amazing that once you finally are able to see and hold that miracle IT IS ALL WORTH THE WAIT!! It was always hard to hear that while you were hoping and waiting but now you can fully understand now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post makes me tear up with joy!!! I love the pictures too, they are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww... he is so sweet. I love the little sleeping picture. SO so cute! I NEED TO COME VISIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a beautiful little boy...and so lucky to have such a wonderful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it amazing how one day all the tears are replaced with new tears. They are tears of happiness and honestly life could not be any sweeter! Congratulations! He is a doll and I can tell in your posts the pure joy you are feeling at your house right now! It's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts