Monday, January 05, 2009

Grandma went home

Jet-Lag Pictures, Images and Photos


Jessica took my mom to the airport this morning.
She's flying back to where she came from.
She stayed with us since Christmas.
I hope she had a good time with us.
We sure were happy to have her here.
She was a big help with the baby.
She even took a few turns staying up with him.
Thanks Mom for all of your help!
We love you and so does ZJ.


4 comments:

  1. oh so cute... thank goodness for Grandmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she had a fabulous time. Who doesn't when they spend time with you and little ZJ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur little guy is sure cute. I know what you mean about having moms there. I don't know what I would not do without my mom. Especially those first weeks with a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it was a bittersweet time. I know I needed to come home to be with dad but I guess I am selfish and wanted to spend what little time I had with ZJ and you two. Christmas break came at the right time. I had a great time and will treasure it and thank you for giving me time to get to know ZJ. He is so sweet and such a cuddle bug. I loved those nights they brought back nights from a long time ago with you Ron. They didn't seem so long ago though. See ya in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts