By Jessica
Just found this cool website.
Nosy people are the worst! I really like the "Wow, lucky me. Infertility and your stupid comments!" Could have used that one a few times. Sad to say this, but too bad I would never wear it at church. On mother's day last year someone basically asked me "what are you doing here?" It wasn't bad enough that virtually everyone else was holding a baby in Relief Society? Good thing we don't go to church for the people. Now Ron is thinking we should order a tie for him....Of course I could use these shirts at some family parties too. I need one that says "No, I'm not pregnant, so don't ask!" Do people think it's cool to ask if someone is pregnant before being told they are?
I like the baby ones too, but why does everything have to be blue or pink! It drives me CRAZY!!!
How about some green, white and yellow? Gender neutral please. Especially adoption stuff so we can buy it while we wait.
I LOVE those! (I mean REALLY LOVE those!) I disagree, I think you should make a giant skirt out of all the shirts and parade it around church, I would pay money to see that! =) I found a site with similar adoption t-shirts that were so funny, I need to track that down for you!
ReplyDeleteOops, I was fixing my Mom's blog site and was still signed in as her! That was really me that posted up there!
ReplyDeleteAah, Jessica, I love you. And I totally agree! Maybe you could find a bag you could stick your scriptures in!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THESE. Thanks Jessica. I think you should order som!
ReplyDeleteI love these!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I really need a few of them too! :) I am all about the church bag! lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :)
ROFL! that those are SO funnY! I think we should get some and wear them to our NEXT work meeting! those are too funny!
ReplyDelete