Whether you're one of our friends or family, or you've come via one of our friends' blogs, or even if you just ended up here because you searched for "Popo Gigo" on google, we're glad you're here. Sometimes I write about random stuff. Other times we write about adoption. I just wanted to take a minute or two to tell you why it matters to us. Jessica and I have chosen to build our family through adoption. We know that somewhere there is an expecting mother who needs us to raise her baby. We don’t know who she is or where she lives. We know that to find her we need as many people as possible to know about us and what we wish to do. If you know anyone who would consider an adoption plan for her baby, please tell her about us. If you know anyone who may come in contact with unwed mothers, please share this site with them. Again, thank you for your support and thank you so much for coming!
Sincerely, Ron & Jessica
You may visit our profile at ParentProfiles.com http://www.parentprofiles.com/Ron-Jessica
Holla! Love this.
ReplyDeleteRon,
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your wife the best in your search for a baby to adopt!!!
I, too, have consider this path of building a family one day. I really want to adopt a girl from China.