I've missed you little blog and blog land. I haven't had time nor have I even desired to sit and type anything lately. Perhaps it's time to change that! There is value in blogging occasionally and in putting my thoughts to the world - even if it's only a few of you!
This blog helped Ron and I process emotionally, mentally and even spiritually, our first and second adoptions. We have certainly been busy since then, but being a parent, an adoptive parent and an LDS parent creates plenty of interesting things to write about or at the very least to journal about what's going on with our little family of five. SOOO
Here's to more posts for the rest of 2012!!! Are you with me?
Yes, please. I miss you terribly and think of you often. I nearly cried just now thinking about it!
ReplyDeletei love reading your blog! can't wait for more and to see how your cute kids of yours are growing! and to see what you are up to!
ReplyDelete