Monday, November 14, 2011

Book Giveaway!!! Happy National Adoption Awareness Month!

This month to celebrate National Adoption Awareness we are giving a copy of the book "God Found Us You" to one lucky reader!

From Amazon: "Lisa Tawn Bergren tells this heartwarming tale with tenderness and a true understanding. Just as How Big Is God captures the immensity of looking at God through a young child's eyes, this book captures the more intimate, but no less profound, discovery of the blessings that adoption brings to both parent and child.The book is recommended for ages 3-7."
You don't have to be a member of the adoption triad to appreciate a good story about adoption!

TO ENTER: Please comment - include your email address if it's not linked to your entry!

EXTRA ENTRY #1: Comment again if you follow our blog or become a follower of our blog!

EXTRA ENTRY #2: Comment again if you post on facebook about the giveaway!

All entries must be submitted by midnight on NOVEMBER 22, 2011. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified on our blog.
Good luck!!!

(Disclaimer, we bought this book and want to give it to someone for National Adoption Awareness Month. We didn't receive any compensation. We do love adoption! The winner will need to provide their mailing address to us so we can send the book.)

15 comments:

  1. I am a new follower of your blog!

    k.d.adopt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about it on my private Facebook page!

    k.d.adopt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about it on my public Facebook page!

    k.d.adopt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really love this book!

    k.d.adopt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love this book!!
    ouradoptionoption1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow your blog!!
    ouradoptionoption1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't yet have this book but would love to. I am an adoptive mom of 2.
    mamabyadoption at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love this book for my boys. It's on my amazon wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love this my kids love adoption stories and it opens up some great questions and discussion afterwards its fun for us all! i haven't seen this one before! What a fun giveaway! my email is dabevo{at}hotmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  10. follower 2:) {your kids are getting so big too so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi it's mom. My google account says I am not allowed to comment on your posts. Can you tell me what I need to do. I set it up tonight to follow you by joining your blog... Still not letting me comment as me! Love ya Mom/Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one that is NOT in my collection. What a fun idea to do a giveaway this month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts