Here's our smiley, happy six-week Lexi.
It's fun having a new baby, but one thing that's not so fun is when history repeats itself.
Two years ago, also in February, eczema struck our house!
This time it seems much worse for poor little Lexi.
OUCH!
Even her ears are crusty.
At least it doesn't look so bad when she's backlit.
No facing the window for her photos for a while.
I'm loving her blonde hair!
This time it seems much worse for poor little Lexi.
OUCH!
Even her ears are crusty.
At least it doesn't look so bad when she's backlit.
No facing the window for her photos for a while.
I'm loving her blonde hair!
Poor girl! But she is still so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMcCoy's face looked exactly like that the Feb after he was born (also a dec baby). It was so sad! And hard to find the right stuff to help it.
Sorry you have to deal with it again. :(
My little guy was born in August so I didn't have too many problems with this. Some of it is caused by the bm's hormones are leaving the body and so, no more soft skin. Do you have a water softener? That really helps Ethan when his eczema acts up behinds his knees (which only happens when he takes a bath somewhere that doesn't have soft water).
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I had no idea you had another baby! I am so happy for you. God Bless.
ReplyDeleteI hope it clears up soon.
ReplyDeleteI love her smile in that first shot. What a cutie!