ZJ trying out his cousin's skateboard at a family Christmas party. He's got mad skilz!
I can't believe our baby is two years old! Weren't we just at the hospital holding his tiny little body and hoping to bring him home soon?
Click here to see us two years ago.
I still go back in my blog archives to read your comments on all our hospital posts.
I still cry tears of joy for our adoption blessing.
This boy brings us so much happiness!
This year we decided to celebrate his birthday with a construction- themed party.
I chose to make the cake again because it's something my mom always did for my birthdays. I think it's a nice tradition, although I won't guarantee I'll do it again next year - it takes soooo long! (thanks for all the awesome cakes you did, mom!)
Here's the back of the cake:
Here's the big birthday boy opening presents with daddy's help:
Playing with his new trucks!
Blowing out his 2nd birthday candle:
Yes, he does have a black eye for his birthday :(
He stood up in the tub on Wednesday and slipped - falling into the side of the tub.
We also had his birthfamily over on his actual birthday to celebrate. We had so much fun!
Happy Birthday ZJ! You are such a cute boy! I can not believe you are two. I still remember the day you were born. I think I checked the blog 100 times every hour just to see your cute little foot. I am sad that after two years I have yet to meet your cute face. We should remedy that soon.
ReplyDeleteLots of love!
WOW! I can't believe he's 2 either! Happy birthday, ZJ! He gets cuter every day!
ReplyDeletePS: I love the cake!