Thursday, September 16, 2010

21 Month Smarty Pants


This boy is quite the talker!
Each day while Ron's at work, ZJ asks, "Where'd daddy go?"
He realizes I think that's the cutest thing ever, so then he asks me, "Where'd mommy go?"
The other day he also asked, "Where'd Jesus go?"

On Monday he was having cheese and crackers and he bit his cheese into the shape of a stegosaurus. He said, "It's a dinosaur!"
(He's really into dinosaurs ever since his birthgrandma gave him a way cool dinosaur book.)
I SOOOO WISH I HAD A PICTURE OF IT - IT WAS REALLY AWESOME :(

 Some other favorite sayings:
"This?" (meaning what's this)
"I wanna hold it."
"I wanna do it." (yep, he's a toddler)
"Have it?" (meaning can I have it)

He also likes to "cu-yer" (color) and even holds the crayon correctly:
He's serious about his coloring and always wants to draw a dinosaur.

He has the occasional meltdown, but for the most part it's short lived.
Mommy's figured out how to distract him or even avoid meltdowns in the first place.
Although mommy's been told that age three is worse and is admittedly afraid.

And we love his guts!!!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have a smart little boy!! And most definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts