Oh my! Poor kiddo! That just makes me sad. :( I hope he gets feeling better pronto!
Ohhhhhhh.... that looks so bad. Poor boy! :( Do you still have that hospital snot-sucker thingy? :)
Eauuu!!! Poor kid. I hope he feels better soon!
HAHAHA! Sorry to laugh-he looks miserable. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
Oh poor dear! He looks like he feels HORRIBLE! Let us know if you all need anything!
Oh dear, he looks like he was beaten up in dark alley!! Pink eye is AWFUL!!! on top of ear infections, yuck!!!
Oh my! Poor kiddo! That just makes me sad. :( I hope he gets feeling better pronto!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhh.... that looks so bad. Poor boy! :( Do you still have that hospital snot-sucker thingy? :)
ReplyDeleteEauuu!!! Poor kid. I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! Sorry to laugh-he looks miserable. Hope he gets feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteOh poor dear! He looks like he feels HORRIBLE! Let us know if you all need anything!
ReplyDeleteOh dear, he looks like he was beaten up in dark alley!! Pink eye is AWFUL!!! on top of ear infections, yuck!!!
ReplyDelete