Saturday, May 08, 2010

Our Profile Needs Your HELP!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We're working on our new online adoption profile.
We have to choose a photo that looks great & is really, really tiny.
I'm talking 100x100 pixels.
Super small.
Once the photo is clicked on it still only grows to 450x450 pixels.
SO
Which picture screams "CLICK ON THIS AWESOME FAMILY!"
Please, please, please comment your choice (or choices).

The following is how big it will look at first. These are in no particulcar order bytheway:

#1.

#2.

#3.

#4.

#5.

14 comments:

  1. I like #5 because you're all facing forward (I like seeing faces) and your faces are equally well-lit.

    And that is SUCH a tiny picture. I would not love that limitation (o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but I'd go with No. 4. I just love his face in that picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's not a bad one in the bunch, I'll tell you that much. I might have to go with #4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #1 and #5. #3 is great too... but I'm not sure I'd lead out with a sealing picture and it doesn't show your facing front.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is my fav... it's well balanced :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all great, but I like #5 the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think #5 is the best to be able to really see all of your faces. All the others are also awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm torn between 3 and 4. I like 3 because it's very classic. I like 4 because it's very reminiscent of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 5. Number 2 is a close runner up though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for #3! Number 4 is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our votes are for 3 or 5! 3 is a unique pose that draws you in! 5 shows faces in a close setting. We love all of them! 4 is fun, but in such a tiny picture we can't see the two of you enough, just your grinner! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote for #1 or #3. You guys are cute! (er, handsome, Ron...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts