Thursday, May 27, 2010

Adoption Update


Our little slider

The latest news is we each had our individual interviews with our caseworker last week.
Each one lasted an hour and she asked tons of personal questions.
Nothing like being on the grill for an hour :)
Now that those are finished we just have to have our online profile approved and have our home visit.
I don't even worry about the home visit because our house is always clean, but it will be about three more weeks for our caseworker to type up our homestudy.
THEN, my friends we will be on http://www.itsaboutlove.org/ website and expectant parents can view our family!
I can't even begin to tell you how we are so ready to adopt again!
Seriously.
I know, I know, we haven't technically waited yet, but we did have to wait one year after ZJ and another six months to get all our adoption paperwork done.
So it feels like we've already been waiting.
We're just ready to find the next member of our family.
Hoping it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts