I love it. :) I have my blog turned off to search engines even though I don't exactly know why... but sometimes I almost want to switch it in moments like this.
I'm sure you never get tired of hearing it, so I'll just say it again (like everyone else) - Zach is so adorable!!! You can see his little spirit just beaming out of those bright little eyes and smile!
VERY adorable...and I owe you a phone call, hopefully this week. The answer? SOMEONE will be there on that day, if not me...someone.
ReplyDeleteI love it. :) I have my blog turned off to search engines even though I don't exactly know why... but sometimes I almost want to switch it in moments like this.
ReplyDeleteoh he is seriously SOO cute!!! i cant believe how big he is getting. we need to get together soon.
ReplyDeleteHow creative! He is such a cutie, I always just want to squeeze those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. How do you guys think of stuff like this? Do you just sit down at your computer and say, "Let's put some funny pictures up today" or what?
ReplyDeleteToo stinkin adorable! He looks like such a happy baby!
ReplyDeleteHe is SUCH a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you never get tired of hearing it, so I'll just say it again (like everyone else) - Zach is so adorable!!! You can see his little spirit just beaming out of those bright little eyes and smile!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete