Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Are You Hoping to Adopt?

A Guardian Angel Adoptions is looking for a family for a baby boy due May 26 in Ohio. The adoptive family would need to stay in Ohio for 4-6 weeks while waiting for ICPC.

Could you be the family for this baby boy?

Go to this website for more information and use guardian to login and angel for the password.

I noticed about five minutes ago there was also a baby girl due today in Utah, but it's no longer on the website. Call quickly if you could be the matching family for this baby boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting, a lady on a message board I'm on had a last minute match and she and her hubby flew to Utah today for a baby girl that was born sometime today. I wonder if it's the same situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is interesting! Adoption is such a small group so it could be :) Congrats to them regardless!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts