Tuesday was ZJ's two month appointment with his pediatrition.
Weight: 11.1 pounds
Length: 22.7 inches
50th percentile for both.
He also rolled over for the doctor.
He's such a good boy.
In other news, I realized something...I never posted about all the baby showers that have been thrown for him. Amazingly, this babe has received gifts from nearly 100 people! And at least that many friends and family members have made it over to see him, too.
And while all the gifts and visits have been nice and have made us feel very happy and loved...it's all just icing on the cake.
Well, not icing on this diaper cake his auntie made for one of the showers, but you get the idea.
He is just the cutest little guy eve! Aren't the presentations the best always tears are shed on all ends. He is such a blessing to so many especially to you!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am bringing Charlee over for rolling lessons, she is not even trying that out yet. He is so adorable, we can't wait to meet him . . . you know after RSV season. I am feeling like my house is really small now how about you guys. Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteoh no, ron!
ReplyDeletei don't want to lose you as a follower!
i just don't want people to link to my first and last name. no one will ever know to search for the r house.
come back, ron! the r house misses you already.
:)
Love the diaper cake... so stinkin' cute! I'm sure she spent hours creating that masterpiece.
ReplyDeleteI love that cake!
ReplyDeletePS: You won a book in my giveaway! Tune in tomorrow to see which one! :)