Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Thank you Francesca* for choo choo choosing us to be ZJ's parents.
And thank you for choo choo choosing to view our blog.
*name has been changed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my.... Your little guy is DARLING!!!!! I love the pictures!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so darling and how fast he is growing...I can't believe he is rolling over already just one more way he's on track with his daddy...He is so cute in the little train in the texts....bet the girls loved hearing your story in Young Women's....How fast the time flies I can't believe 2 months already I was thinking that was his 6 week appointment until you posted 2 month crazy how time flies it won't be long until he's baptized....and it flies from there....to his mission and then sealed to his sweetheart....My gracious how time marches on....

    ReplyDelete
  3. he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts