I think Ron probably hates being home on Friday. See he works four ten hour shifts Monday-Thursday and gets Friday off. I don't get it off, though, so every Friday I give him a new "honey do list." Today it included pulling weeds, which I know he hates (even though he's smiling in the picture). Angel helped by keeping him company while I'm inside working.
Last night we went Mt. Biking on the Jordan River Trail.
We started at 5400 S. and rode to Gardner Village and back as fast as we could (it was getting dark). It was a good ride and it's nice to enjoy the warm weather this week before it gets too cold.
We did notice there were a lot of bugs flying around in swarms, though.
I think between the two of us talking and riding, there are now only two, maybe three bugs left.
I'm sure they'll come back though and so will we.
Poor Ronnie boy. That bike trip looks fun, though.
ReplyDeleteSo what I want to know, does Ron give you honey-do lists while he's at work to keep you out of trouble? :-)
Matt works evenings now, so I'm always bored. What time does Ron get off?