Ooo... I love our rebel. We have the silver one, but I like the black (the school has one) one a lot more (even though they are the same camera! Ha ha) Good choice!
Hey, We finally got a nice camera as well. I guess we were tired of missing the cute things our kids were doing as the camera was too slow to take the picture. We bought the Nikon at Costco. I hear the Canon is great too. Briana
Ah, man. That isn't a Nikon. We can't be friend any more (o:
ReplyDeleteYou should start a photo a day blog now that you have an awesome camera!
Ooo... I love our rebel. We have the silver one, but I like the black (the school has one) one a lot more (even though they are the same camera! Ha ha) Good choice!
ReplyDeleteOoh, I have that camera! You will LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteOh you lucky dogs.. we just got a new camera, and Im still asking if I can get that one instead! :) I should just be greatful. Your lucky tho!
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteWe finally got a nice camera as well. I guess we were tired of missing the cute things our kids were doing as the camera was too slow to take the picture. We bought the Nikon at Costco. I hear the Canon is great too.
Briana
soo jealous!! i want that camera!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a new camera! So fun!
ReplyDelete